Compact but complete Indians smudge set comprising:
1. the only real White Sage California, in bundle as well as loose leaves. The smoke from the sage attaches itself to the negative energy of the area and cleanses it so that it becomes positive energy.
2. Cedar, which smoke when burning is said to attract the good spirits and eliminate negative energies.
3. Sweet Grass is often burned at the beginning of a prayer or ceremony to attract positive energies.
4. Coal – the charcoal tablet, broken into pieces so you don’t have to burn the whole disc at once, is great for burning loose incense, in the
5. Small abalone shell
6. Small feather – use the mini fan to keep the herbs smoldering while you smudge
Smudging is known to remove negative energy and negative ions. Smudging is practiced in many cultures, but it is widely popular in the Indian and Native American cultures to promote healing and increase overall wellness.